What is the difference between Pro23 & CAPP (College Athlete Training Program)?
- Pro23 is the mixture of both training and games.
- CAPP is focused on the two days a week of training.
- Essentially, they are the same, but many young players due to conflict can only train, or are not selected for the Pro23 team on the weekend.
What is the Cost?
- The cost is $200 for both the Pro23 & CAPP.
When does Registration Open?
- Registration opens January 28th. Players must be 16 by June 1st to play in Games. All 2003 players are welcome to participate in CAPP.
- Registration will remain open through the end of May.
- You will have the option to pay online, by check, soccer credits, or cash.
Do Younger players get the opportunity to play in Pro23 games?
- The answer to that is yes. Over the past three summers, we have seen over 25 returning high school players get into games. 3 of which started in the Pro23 Championship game.
- VBR Star uses the Pro23 as a development program to help players looking to play at the next level, using the game and training to create a familiarity with the speed of play that is common at the collegiate level.
- Games are not guaranteed.
*High school aged players must be currently enrolled in Star programming*